3 Ways to Build Mental Grit

Us humans are a funny fuckin’ bunch.One of the things that I love (and hate) about this human nature is how much we need stories.From the movies and songs we consume…To our everyday conversations….Everything about the human experience is a story. We even think about and process our world through stories.When my son was young, I would read him be...
Continue reading

Improve Mental Processing by Hacking Your Body's Recycling System

You ever Google how much of our “recycled” trash actually gets recycled?The other day I was tossing some plastic bottles into my recycling bin and I got curious. So I looked it up.Check this out: only 9% of the plastic you throw into your recycling bin actually gets recycled. The other 91% ends up in your local landfill with the rest of your gar...
Continue reading